Tired of your boring old cube stand? Want your puzzles to do more than just sit there? Look no further than the Lefun Balancing Spinning Cube Stand! This stand uses weights to alter the center of gravity and allows your puzzle to balance on a small stand while spinning and rotating! Get yours today to impress your friends and colleagues and have a great way to show off your favorite cube!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
it's very relaxing to look at that stand spinning
I have a clean and modern desk setup, so this thing was a great addition. I got the white version to contrast my setup better. I have my gan 12 m pro in this stand it is very stable. I love it, it looks great on my desk and it is so fun to play with. I almost bought a balancing toy similar to this to complement my desk, I am so glad I “weighted” (haha get it)
There are a couple things that I would change on this:
- The top ring should be metal. I get that it would be harder to fit the cube, but this thing feel like it is going to snap if it falls off. And if that is metal the base should also be as well.
- I wish the base was heaver on this. I might fill it with some lead barrings and cap the bottom with some kind of anti slip material.
(Please note that I received this as a gift, so it probably won't show up as a verified purchase)
This is a great stand! Packaging was clean, assembly was very easy (the base, rod, ring, and weights came separated), and it easily spins for over 2 minutes! You can spin both the cube inside the ring and the ring itself.
I can't believe how well it balances! The only time I've had problems with it falling are when it is spun exceedingly fast. And when it has fallen, nothing has broken. Other than that it will always manage to balance. It will help to balance it if you spin the cube in the opposite direction that you spin the ring.
It fits my smaller cubes such as my WR M and Tv2 just fine. It also fits other puzzles such as my Mgc Square-1.
Overall this is a really nice product! If you want to buy your cube a rocket ship but can't quite afford it, this is a great medium!
The best cube stand out there by far. This thing is sooo cool and stylish. The only problem I had was that I ordered a white one and they sent me a blue one. It is still really cool though and still deserves 5 stars
Thanks for your review, and I am sorry to hear that we sent the wrong color! If you send us an email, we can figure something out.
I got it for Christmas and it's a blast it's so fun to look at it looks like magic 100% would recommend
The packaging is nice and the assembly was easy. Although on the second day it fell and the plastic snapped. I had to super glue it together. Other than that this product is amazing.