The LimCube Master Mixup III is a 4-layered puzzle that can be turned in more ways than one. By offsetting the middle layers, you will unlock a whole new world of shapeshifting and bandaging. You may also have to shapeshift your mind to solve this one.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is a nice cube that provides a good challenge. It can be scrambled in more or less complex ways to provide a different challenge. It can be scrambled like a Master Mixup 0 or a Master Mixup VII to give you those challenges as well. It is a nice moving cube that has provided me with hours of enjoyment.
The outer layers were a bit tight at first but have really improved with breaking in. The middle cut has always been as smooth as silk through all axes. I have had a few lockups as I sometimes forget how complex the puzzle is because of the easy movement. No sticker issues after several solves.
All in all, a great cube if you like the mixup style puzzles. Higher quality in all senses (stickers, lockups, "feel" of the cube, etc.) than WitEden mixup puzzles that I own.