The MoYu 21x21 represents the pinnacle of modern twisty puzzle design. The largest order NxN puzzle to be mass produced, this cube has over 2700 pieces! It features vibrant stickerless bright shades and large outer layers for more controllable turning.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Very good puzzle, it darfs the shengshou 19x29 also fun fact: this is more than 200 grams heavier than the Yuxin 17x17 dispite being 150mm.
The puzzle itself is great! It turns well and has not had any issues with catching. The colors are gorgeous. Pieces have notches into each other to prevent popping. I do not anticipate any issues with turning as long as I check alignment before starting another turn. For those familiar, it is physically larger than the Sengso 19x19 but is smaller than the Yuxin 17x17.
The case it comes in is made out of cardboard with a leather handle and has plastic holding it in place. I do wish it had foam holding it in place instead of plastic since it makes it a little difficult to get the puzzle in and out of the case.