QiYi 35 Klotski Puzzle Lite
The QiYi 35 Klotski Puzzle Lite is a slide puzzle with 36 slots and 35 tiles. Arrange all of the tiles in ascending order to solve, good luck!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this a long time ago with a sale that gave you a 25 dollar mystery puzzle and it was this it’s not bad but it’s defiantly interesting and you actually have to learn algs for it which is odd
Unlike the previous Klotski's, I can't get to under one minute full scramble. It is my newest and best challenge beside the usual cubes, eggs, dodecahedrons, etc
I'm a bit disappointed in the magnetic strength. The pieces fly off the board if you're really moving and the print is not as dark.