QiYi 8 Klotski Puzzle Lite
The QiYi 8 Klotski Puzzle Lite is a smaller version of the original QiYi Klotski Puzzle, it has magnetized pieces that make solving quicker and easier. But this one is built to be much lighter, making it easier to hold and solve!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is junk! I just bought this for my 12 year old son and he won't even touch it after trying only once! I tried it too.. It is extremely slow, it is low-quality, and the magnets are non-existent. DO NOT RECOMMEND! Don't ever buy this! It is not worth it!
I just gifted this puzzle to my 10-year-old daughter... she loves it and won't put it down! I've tried it myself, it's lightweight, extremely fast, and high-quality, and for such an affordable price! Five stars! Go buy this puzzle, it will be worth your while!!
The magnet strength is perfect, pieces are easy to move, surfaces do not scratch very easily, and it is extremely fast right out of the box. The rubber-like feet on the bottom stick well to most surfaces, though it seems to slide a tiny bit on polyurethane surfaces. The puzzle is large enough to set down and solve with index and middle fingers, and small enough to hold upright and solve with thumbs. My current PB is 2.21 sec, which annihilates my PB from any other 8- puzzle.
It is quick so you can do your quick one and two look solutions.