QiYi Magnetic Luban Lock Puzzle 3x3
The QiYi Magnetic Luban Lock Puzzle pulls apart to reveal different shapes of pieces. You can attempt to put them back into their cubic shape, or you can try out one of the many challenges/designs included in the included card pack!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
|Type||Luban Lock Puzzles|
My kids love this puzzle so much I bought another one so they could have twice the fun! It’s obviously not a twisty puzzle, and honestly isn’t super hard to do but it’s well made and fun as sort of a fidget toy. The magnets inside move around a little when you connect the pieces so they make this distinctive clicking sound, which is pretty satisfying.