ShengShou Mr. M 5x5
The ShengShou Mr. M 5x5 is a budget friendly, factory magnetized 5x5 speed cube. This puzzle has a medium to light magnetic feel. It is naturally fast out of the box and, at this price point, is sure to impress beginners and advanced solvers alike.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It's an ok beginner magnetic cube, but the corner cutting is not so good. I recommend paying the 3 extra dollars for the YuXin Little Magic 5x5 M
This performs better than the Mr. M 4x4. It's smooth and pleasant to turn, and the inner slices don't catch. I don't speedsolve 5x5 and I use a direct solving method, so I can't speak to it's performance in a 3x3 reduction stage. I like it for its classic look (all stickers the same size) and fun turning feel. It's a fun, pleasant puzzle, it has no annoyances, it looks great, and it's cheap.
Love this cube. Out of the box it was a little scratchy but with some lube it became much smoother. The magnets are light but go perfect with the feel of the cube. This is a great budget 5X5 option!