The ShengShou Tank 6x6 is an economy friendly 6x6 speed cube that features vibrant bright stickerless shades and a frosted texture.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I don’t want to be mean because it is an amazing 6x6 but it’s a little tight but it’s still great
very good overall
Difficulty: 6/10 if you can solve a 4x4 and a 5x5, you can solve this.
OVERVIEW: ShengShou has a history of building high quality puzzles that can be adjusted to taste, and this 6x6 is no exception. The issue is the "frosted" texture. It's very noticeable, especially if you have a number of puzzles. It stands out texturally and visibly. Ultimately, this is on me for not looking at it closer, but I was still disappointed to find out that it wasn't what I was expecting.
PROS: Hasn't locked on me before, and the colors are nice.
CONS: The texture is weird to me. Additionally, I found that it was too tight upon purchasing.