The SpeedStacks Gen3 Mat is a comfortable, soft surface that features latches to mount onto the StackMat Pro Timer Gen3. Its compact form factor makes it ideal for use on smaller tables.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
Grandson loves it unless it stops working soon.
The mat is thin and very comfort to touch, it's a great choise.
P.S: it's really pretty aswell.
Good product Fast delivery and cheap
It fits perfectly into my Gen3 timer. I haven't tried it with Gen4 yet, but I'm sure it fits great on there too. Aesthetically, it looks very nice. It covers plenty of space, but doesn't require a very large table. It measures about 29.5 inches long, and almost a foot in width without the timer connected to it. With the timer connected, it measures about 9.5 inches in width. So, there's more space than you need to solve your twisty, folding, and other miscellaneous puzzles on this awesome looking mat. If you're into cup stacking, there's also definitely enough space. However, I do question how good it does its job at preventing damage to puzzles when they're dropped because it's only about a millimeter thick. Same goes for the original mat. Still, it does a good enough job at what it's meant to do. Lastly, it is also pretty resistant to spills (unless you purposely try to ruin it).
good mat! I got this mainly because I needed a mat so I chose this one cuse it looks cool