Steven's WeiLong II Pyraminx is a Standard Weilong with modified tips for speed, a magnetic core for stability, and glued edge magnets and caps for reliability. The setup out of the box focuses strongly on control, but you can add some FZ-Calm for a bit of extra speed!
Huge thanks to Pedro Jacinto for designing the corner-core magnet kit and to Alex Maass for coming up with the tip mod!
Setup:Core Lube: Angstrom Gravitas
Piece Lube: Angstrom Gravitas
Spring Compression: 2Comes with:Steven's WeiLong II PyraminxSignature Series bagTensioning toolMoYu screwdriver
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Steven's WeiLong II Pyraminx
I would recommend anyone who liked the stevens weilong and don't mind spend hours breaking in the tips.
when will it be in stock
I hope to make one more batch of these at some point, but it will be at least a couple of months.
When I first got this pyra, it was very gummy. After some break in (about 50-60 solves) the puzzle sped up and turned really well! My only complaint is the tips being a little slow, but what do you expect with a Weilong. Overall, this is a super good pyraminx and will almost definitely be my main over an old plastic Steven's YLM. (In about 150 solves, I got two 1.13s and a 1.27, along with a bunch of sub 2s)