Tommy Cherry's Weilong GTS3 M
Tommy Cherry's Weilong GTS3 M is a smooth, fast and reliable magnetic 3x3. This puzzle is prepared with our traditional Angstrom setup, which consists of Lubicle Black in the core and a balanced mixture of Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37 on the pieces. This puzzle is an exact replica of the cube used by Team Cubicle member Tommy Cherry to set his 3BLD World Records in 2021. This puzzle comes packaged with his current 14.67 WR single scramble applied: R2 L' F' D L2 B' D L R2 B U2 B L2 B' L2 D2 B2 L2 F L2 Fw' Uw'
Tommy Cherry - 15.27 3BLD WR single (August 2021)
Tommy Cherry - 14.67 3BLD WR single (December 2021)
Tommy Cherry - 15.24 3BLD WR mean (December 2021)
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Amazing! I have know idea how this is a blind cube! lol I’m comparing it to a Tengyun but this is much more solid and stable and with the angstrom set up it adds to that even more.
With break in the gummy feeling went away and it sped up a lot.
The Gts3m isn’t anything new but this feels great. And it’s cool to have a cube that was used for a record. Especially a 3bld one lol