VeryPuzzle Lovebird (Limited Edition)
The VeryPuzzle Lovebird is a design based on the Tuttminx. This is a limited edition stickerless version. It does come with stickers but it is beautiful as is. If you like rare big cubes/minxes, this is for you.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love this puzzle it is very big, but also very interesting to turn. I expected it just to have the colored parts that are all one color to just turn but turns out all the faces turn even if all of them either have one color or multiple. I kept mine unstickered because I think it looks cool the way it is out of the box with no stickers. I highly suggest you get one they are limited edition, and they were made just for Valentine’s Day.
It broke within minutes of touching it, you have no way to tell if the puzzle is aligned.
Nice puzzle from VeryPuzzle
Turns like a dream, this puzzle is great stickered or left stickerless. I had mine stickered by a good friend. This puzzle is extremely easy to solve. I'd recommend any VeryPuzzle product as all of them are of great quality and most of them turn smoothly. I would love to see more VeryPuzzle products on TheCubicle, please make it happen!
The inconsistent availability makes them difficult to stock, but we'll do our best!