WitEden 3x3x15 I
The WitEden Full Function 3x3x15 is a high-order cuboid that can shape-shift, bandage, and generally confuse you. Give it a shot and see how you do!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
If you are a hardcore puzzle collector, it is a cool thing to have on the shelf. If you want a high order cube that is fun to PLAY WITH do not buy it! I own the entire 3x3xn series and up until the 13 layer variant, they aren't have bad. But this turn horribly! It took almost 4 hrs to solve only because of the poor turning. It's bad, but beautiful.
This is a terrible cube, it locks up constantly and I haven’t been able to fully scramble it once yet without it popping. I have tightened it, loosened it, lubed it, wiped the lube off again, nothing makes any difference. It has spent more time in pieces than whole. I love the Witeden 3x3x9, but this horror should never have been released.
Great service from The Cubicle though - thank you
Hello, I received my order today and thank you for this prompt shipment. But I have a problem with the 3x3x15, the mechanism blocks a lot, I am very disappointed with the quality of this cube. I just wanted to point out this problem to you. I have 70 cubes and I have never seen a mechanism with so many faults.