YJ MGC 7x7
The MGC 7x7 from YJ is a new magnetic, flagship 7x7 speed cube. Slightly larger than other top 7x7s, this puzzle features fantastic turning and performance.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
This is the first 7x7 cube I have purchased since the first 7x7 was mass-produced on the market in 2008 (does anyone else remember v-cubes?). Given this is the only comparison I can make, this 7x7 is by far superior. It turns amazingly well for a lower-priced cube. Don't let the price fool you. It is still very high quality and has a nice weight to it. When I first started solving it, I was being over-ambitious and actually popped it a couple times, but now I can safely say I have gotten used to the turning and rarely ever pop it. I am going to guess I can remedy this by tightening the springs though. This is a great cube!
This is just AMAZING!!!!
This cube turns really good out of the box it has a nice corner cutting a really nice looking shades.
I fell in love with this cube after my first solve and it is already my main.
I would recommend it to anyone this is probably the best 7x7 on the market.
It is a bit loose out of the box but after tightening it a by a quarter screw it became even better.
Don't even think about it, buy this cube.
I had trouble with the spark and never liked it, when this came out I bought it and loved how it turned. It turned similarly to the MGC 6x6 which is also very good. The only problem you may run into is popping pieces every now and then but you can fix by tightening it. Overall the best 7x7 on the market
It was my first 7x7 and it is amazing. It is a lot cheaper than a lot of 7x7 but I think that it is the greatest.
Best turning big cube I've ever owned. It cuts ok but is a little unstable out of the box and can lock up. Consider tightening it up a bit with a smooth, light lube. Magnets work as expected, only had 2 rattlers I had to glue back in place. Would be 5 stars if I hadn't had to fix 2 magnets... call it 4.5 stars.
It might have to do with setup (I just lubed it and used it out of the box.) or my turning style, but two differences from the X-Man Spark.
(1) The MGC popped on my second (untimed) solve and and two pieces came out. The Spark has popped, too, but only once or twice since I've had it. It's better now since I tightened the screws and am more careful with my turning.
(2) The MGC outer magnets seem to be weak compared to the Spark M, so on the edge pairing stage and 3x3 stage I often find myself accidentally turning inner layers and messing up the centers.
So, while the MGC is quite smooth, I find I have to turn slower on it (compared to the Spark).
The cube came a little loose but a little tensioning made it so much better. Cubicle also lubed the cube so it makes it turn smoother than your peanut butter. Best 7x7 on the market.
There is not much more to say about this cube other than the fact that it is great. It’s borderline if not the best 7x7 on the market. I will say that you will probably have to tighten it a little bit after you get it. Extremely good!
I can turn this faster than my 5x5.
For the price very good fast and controllable you should buy it