Z Maze 3x3
The Z Maze 3x3 is a pre-stickered 3x3 sticker mod with maze patterns printed on each side of the cube. The maze lines must line up for the cube to be considered solved, which adds the additional challenge of orienting the centers on top of solving the 3x3 cube.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Buy more and save!
2Products on sale do not qualify for bulk discounts
This cube can help understand all the rotations that occour amongst the cubelets.
This has helped me to watch the behavior of each piece in each algorithm.
PS get two, if you can, just to have one as a reftence.
I've found this truly helpful with my "Blade" cube, Ghost cube and other similar cubes.