The DaYan Gem Cube series consists of an assortment of bizarre, many-sided puzzles that resemble multifaceted gem stones. The different gem cubes can be manipulated in a variety of different ways that makes each of them a unique puzzle to solve. Note on Stickerless vs. Stickerless (Bright): Stickerless (Bright) is the same as stickerless, except it features a brighter color scheme with more purple and pink colors. In the picture, Stickerless (Bright) is shown on the right hand side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is very fun. There are 8 axis of rotation. However, 4 of them turn different sets of pieces from the other 4. It is a good challenge to understand these moves, and to understand how to solve the puzzle. Because of type of puzzle it is, you will be solving it in stages. First, you'd solve one set of corners around the puzzle, then matching edges, then the centers, etc, etc. And each stage is a different type of challenge making this puzzle lots of fun from start to finish.
One thing to keep in mind when picking between stickered and stickerless, the stickerless version has a skinny colored bar between the rectangular pieces that you will need to match up as well. This is just black in the stickered version so it can go anywhere. This adds a little bit more challenge for the stickerless version.