Pro Shop AoSu 4x4 WR M
The Pro Shop AoSu 4x4 WR M, with a size of 59 mm, features a compact design that is fast and controllable. This puzzle features moderately strong magnets that greatly enhance overall stability while turning. The Pro Shop AoSu 4x4 WR M is set up with Traxxas 30k, Lubicle Speedy, and DNM-37 to create a smooth and fast feel.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what’s covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by Moyu. It features a Cubicle Pro Shop logo on the white side.
- Pro Shop AoSu 4x4 WR M
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Pro Shop Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I've had one 4x4 in my 3 yr cubing career, and I absolutely hated it and its garbage. I purchased this bad boy and I beat my PB 9 times in the first hour and dropped 50 seconds to sub 1 min. It's unbelievably smooth, the magnets are the perfect strength, and the corner cutting is excellent. I too would recommend loosening the screws either a 1/8 or 1/4 turn out of the box. It was a tad tight but after a few adjustments the baby was flying with ease. I'm very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend it.
I currently have the Valk 4 M as my main and I really enjoy it. I got this one for Christmas. Right out of the box it was very fast and I had a few lockups here or there, which hindered my solve. I knew it had potential so I loosened each side by a quarter turn with the Moyu screwdriver. It had noticeably less lockups and I could loosen it even more. Overall good cube... with loosening.