MoYu WeiLong Pyraminx MagLev
The MoYu WeiLong Pyraminx MagLev features an updated pyraminx mechanism that is magnetized in the traditional way with magnets in the edges/centers along with magnets for aligning the tips.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Amazing out of the box, however for best performance (IMO) it just needs some tensioning and magnet adjustments.
Really good! It is a bit uncontrollable OOTB but wipe off the lube coating the entire puzzle and weaken the magnets a little bit and it is amazing! The tips are extremely awkward to get off but once you get your own method it's relatively easy. I did damage the tip getting the cap off but other than that its amazing.
I really enjoy the smooth turns and nice tactile feel of the magnets aligning as I fidget with my pyramid while working.
This cube is really fast and smooth except its hard to take the tips of and tension it
The pyraminx itself is great, but out of the box, the magnets are really strong. At first this wasn't an issue, but now when i try to turn it, the magnets force it to get stuck. This makes certain algorithms a lot harder and slower. When i tried to weaken the magnets, they wouldn't budge. When i used a small flathead screwdriver to turn it, the plastic broke and the magnets stayed still.