DaYan NeZha 5x5 M (Strong)
The Dayan Nezha 5x5 is an ultra-lightweight, magnetic, polished 5x5 with the traditional Dayan feel that everyone loves.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
to tight when it came and also locky when i lossend it it was popped and i couldent put it bact toget her (i have prior knowladge with the mgc and its way better)
Very loose and locky
First impressions are that this is a solid puzzle, the turning feels really nice after a bit of lube and break in and it's really fun and satisfying to solve on. I like the inner layer magnets being stronger than the outer, that feels like it helps me not accidentally turn more layers than I mean to, but this does also make slice moves take a fair bit of force. I'm not sure if more break in will help and that will improve with time, but I also did specifically order the stronger magnets so I can't really complain.
If you like weak magnets this probably isn't the version for you, but if you like the stronger snappy feel I think this is a good option.