MoYu RS4 M 4x4
The MoYu RS4 M 4x4 is a new budget friendly magnetic 4x4. The RS4 M features frosted plastic, lighter magnets, and a stable, durable feel.
RS4M, RS 4M, R S4M
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Es un cubo muy bueno.
Stickerless, magntetico, económico... No se puede pedir más.
Lo único es que hace Pop con facilidad y montarlo de cero es muy difícil.
Pretty good, although definitly get the mgc 4x4 its way better for only five more dollars
This Moyu 4x4 is great. Good weight, looks good and moves beautifully.
The cube dismantled in a day although it was easy to assemble.
Thanks for your review! We recommend tightening the screws by about half of a turn to prevent future pops.
I bought this cube because I have the RS3 M and I wanted a cheap option from a brand I knew. I’m new to cubing and was learning the 4x4 for the first time. This was perfect for that.
Very pleased with this 4x4 feels very similar to the MoYu RS3M 2020 3x3
I like the magnet strength, but the corner cutting isn't so great. The sides often get stuck when I'm solving it faster.
This 4x4 has worked great for my needs, which is just trying to learn the 4x4, I probably wouldn’t recommended this unless your are learning/beginner or on a budget. It is smooth, magnets are there but not very strong, and looks and feels nice though.
Great 4x4 for starters, fair price, and amazing quality! Turns well and was worth the purchase! I definitely recommend the puzzle.
As an average 4x4 solver this is pretty good, the only thing is the magnets are a bit weak so the 3x3 stage is pretty choppy but the trade off is a super fast cube