MoYu Puppet Cube I
The MoYu Puppet Cube I looks just like a 2x2 from some angles, but look closer and you will see that it is much more complicated than that. This puzzle has an offset core, and more internal pieces than you might think!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Haha... this, and it's sequel are the best money I've spent on here. These cubes are incredible on every level. Hands down my favorite cubes in my collection.
For $6 this cube looks and feels amazing, it’s matte finish and turns so smooth, so it’s just a joy to use. Which is good, because this thing is crazy, and I have yet to wrap my head around it fully! With 100+ puzzles I love solving weird non-WCA stuff, so this was an easy buy for me. It’s essentially a 3x3 inside of a 2x2, with lots of bandaging and shape-shifting to boot. It’s similar to the Puppet 2, but more bandaged. I can’t tell which is harder they’re both ridiculous! It’s a total blast and easy buy for the price if you love trying to solve complex puzzles with little guidance or tutorials to go off of (at least as of Nov 2020).