MFJS MeiLong Mastermorphix
The MFJS MeiLong Mastermorphix is a 4 color 3x3 shape mod by MoYu. This particular variant features stickerless bright colored pieces. It is pre-lubricated from the factory and performs very well right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Fun to solve, but hard
Overall excellent, turning, the size, especially colours and texture! Nice feel when messing with it.
The only flaw is its occasional spring noise.
Awesome puzzle. It actually turns really well and is also a great challenge. I really like these type of shape shifting puzzles, they provide great challenges.. I've never solved one before even though it's basically a 3x3, it still is challenging me. Can't wait to add more to the collection. MFJS Mastermorphix definitely recommended
It turns really good and high Quality for the price I would recommend this one over any
Very nice puzzle overall. It turns well for a shapemod, which is expected from the MeiLong line. I haven’t had any problems with lockups and the shades look nice. It is much better than my ShengShou, and I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a fun but easy solve.