The MonsterGO AI 3x3 is a smart cube designed for kids and beginners. Featuring a sturdy mechanism and support from the CubeStation App, this is a cube that will have you or the budding cuber in your life solving in no time!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
My grandkids just love them.
One of the best smart cubes, amazing app and great performance at an amazing price. Must buy for new or intermediate cubers.
MonsterGO AI 3x3
I could not get the app to work on my phone so i just used the cubeast website and I was able to use it and it was pretty awesome because it was my first smart cube. Also its really hard to take a apart and it locks up a bit
The app has some bugs, but the cube itself turns well and is great for the price.