MFJS MeiLong Carbon Fiber Non-Cubic Gift Box
The MFJS MeiLong Carbon Fiber Non-Cubic Gift Box is a bundle that contains an MFJS megaminx, pyraminx, square-1, and skewb. These puzzles are stickerless bright with black carbon fiber style stickers on the pieces. These stickers give the puzzles a phantom appearance that is unique and fun.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is a great investments or the price! The megaminx is convex and that helps with the turning! The pyraminx uses an internal clicking mechanism and is good. The skewb uses ball bearings and is fast in my opinion. The square 1 is the best and the slice is extremely smooth! Great puzzles, highly recommend
All of these were great ootb, and they are all good! Highly recommend!
Skewb: Not good for speed cubing. It turns slow and clicks a lot. It is very loud and I do not recommend it if you want a good skewb.
Pyraminx: VERY flimsy, I have never had a pyraminx before but this one seems way to loose.
Megaminx: Slow turning and can barely corner cut at all.
Square-1: I do not know how to solve this and don't know any finger tricks but it does not seem like it would be good for speed cubing.
Overall not very good but ok if you are just learning any of these (except the pyraminx) sorry for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar.
Note: this is all without lube or tightening/loosening.