The Yoo Cube
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The yoo cube is pretty good but it’s a bit too locky under pressure.
The cube is great once broken in, for me it was too slow but when I added quite a bit of dnm it helped a lot the cube is really controllable and is a great purchase, I lubed all my cube like the yoo cube and it was great, I wish the cube wasn’t as slow out of the bag but the cube is really quiet so you can cube in class with it if your school lets you. The accessories that came with it helped me adjust it to my perfect settings. The cube bag and stand was really cool too
I'm no pro, but I've been buying a new cube every year or so to experience the latest and greatest. This is the first cube I've purchased setup out of the box and it's my favorite one to date. I can't imagine it getting much better than this.
The cube is really smooth and easy to turn, I have already gotten a new personal best with the scramble provided. The only thing I have to say is, when will you introduce a Cuber's Home edition? It will make the cube much more stable and fast.
This is such a smooth and quiet good i definitely recommend it but not my kind of type
I think the cube and the setup are great but for my style its too much hard to move since I get use to Gan 11 M Pro.
Smooth and fast!