Adheron is a medium viscosity lubricant that gives your puzzle more smooth and stable turning.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This was my first lube, and I like it so much that I also bought the other Adheron lubes. It REALLY makes the cube nice and smooth. Great first lube that will last you a while. And there is SO MUCH LUBE in that bottle! Pretty underrated (until this review). Very nice first lube or refill lubricant.
I bought all 3 Adheron lubes and they are all amazing for their price. I mean lets be real here, for 20cc of lube your paying $3 so you can't really complain if you don't like it.
I bought this to slow down my cube and thought. even if it is bad i can just put more and it will eventually slow it down right. and i was right about that but to get the level of slow that one drop of compound x gets you need like 3cc which makes it really gummy and the lube gets all over my hand
This lube doesn't change too much the speed of the cube, maybe it makes it a bit more controllable but mainly it makes the cube smoother and nicer to turn.