AJ Red Cotton Curvy Dino Cube
The AJ Red Cotton Curvy Dino Cube is a corner turning puzzle with multiple layers! This puzzle has pink opposite red instead of orange.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this puzzle initially mostly because I saw videos of it and thought it would look nice scrambled. It does! The first time I solved it, it took me a decent while, but it was more or less intuitive (up-up, down-down moves) and was very satisfying! The second time, however, I had a much harder time remembering the strategy and got pretty frustrated. All that to say, it’s not hard, but it’s not trivial by any means either. The “centers” of each face (made up of several small pieces) are a bit squishy, but the cube overall feels solid enough. The inner layers turn fairly well but can get caught if you’re hasty or not careful (inevitable due to the number of pieces and alignments). Nonetheless, I really love this puzzle!
It's a fun solve that's like a 6-sided master pyraminx. However, the build is quite tight and hard to move. Loosening the puzzle just made pieces easier to catch on each other. Also, loosening didn't really affect the turning of the middle axis on each corner, just the inner-most axis. I think it might have had less catching without those tiny middle pieces. It still looks really nice, though. And, again, it's a fun easy solve.