Amazing Cubes 3x3 Carni Chaak
The 3x3 Carni Chaak by Amazing Cubes is a new 3x3 shape mod in the shape of a blue head with horns.
The puzzle is very well made, and it features a high-quality finish and excellent craftsmanship. The design of this puzzle originated from Mexico.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This collection of Carni® shape mods are, in fact, Amazing!
This piece of art, in particular, is my favorite.
The puzzle moves quite nicely. I had to make sure that this is actually a working puzzle, which it is.
I love the statement on the box, which reads; "Hecho en China".
This is Designed in Mexico and made in China. (Sold, to me, in the US)
Looks amazing, great for collectors.
This is great puzzle and I really enjoy solving on it. Turning is as good as can be expected from a modification of this style, and the detail in it is great. It's smaller than I expected, but that doesn't take away from the brilliance. It feels delicate, though, and so I daren't test it's limits.
So nobody has written a review, so I decided to do so. I bought it about half year ago, and it looks very cool, cooler than you could imagine! It has popped, but it's easy tu put back. It turn amazingly well, for a cube that's this old! It's well priced far a cube that it is, so I recomend to buy it!