The Angstrom Ambition 4x4 M is one of our premium versions of X-Man’s latest magnetic 4x4. Compact and light, the Angstrom Ambition 4x4 M feels smooth and soft to turn while retaining high stability. Lubed with a balanced mixture of Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37, this puzzle has a smooth, fast and long-lasting feel that is superior to a traditional silicone setup.
Original puzzle made by X-Man Designs. It features an Angstrom logo on the red side.
- Angstrom Ambition 4x4 M
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Angstrom Research Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
OOB, cube is fast, tensioned great, and really light. Lightest 4x4 I own which is perfect since my hands arent getting as tired from solve sessions. Despite the set up, it does have a natural dryness to it. Cube feels kind of sandy, but in a non-grainy way haha. 4 solves in, the lube works it's way throughout the cube and you truly appreciate how amazing and reliable the angstrom set up is. If you feel the cube is drying, 2 drops DNM and keep it going.
I have a rather rough turning style and am coming from the Angstrom WRM 4x4. This cube, you need to adopt a lighter turning style. Magnets are the perfect strength, however cube is not clicky like the WRM.
Surface has a matte finish, grips super well after some use. Cube is SLIGHTLY larger than the WRM (it's around 59.5 mm) which is actually noticeable. I've attachdd a photo in light of the 2 cubes (amibiton on left) so you can kind of make out the surface.
Professional cube with the cubicle's best set up (angstrom) makes this cube worth the price.
If you try and force a turn, it can lock up. Tighter tensions could fix that!
I would recommend! You cant go wrong with the WRM, Ambition, or even MGC (: