The Angstrom Aochuang GTS M comes equipped with medium strength factory magnets and an impressive design that provides a smooth and fast solving experience. Lubed with Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37, this puzzle features a softer, cleaner feel that is superior to a standard silicone setup.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on Angstrom, Cubicle Labs, and Pro Shop premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by MoYu. It features an Angstrom Research logo on the red side.
- Angstrom AoChuang 5x5 GTS M
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Angstrom Research Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
OOTB this cube was very slow and annoying to turn but after a lot of breaking in it became very fast and smooth. The bigger outer layers make it feel very nice in the hand. Easily got me some PBs because it is quite a bit faster than my wushuang M. Also make sure to lube the core with some Traxxas 50k or weight 5 and tension it well as it does not come tensioned out of the box.
The cube is pretty amazing and smooth with a quick and soft feel to it. That is, after it is broken in. The cube doesn't come tension-ed or lubed on the core so I did that by myself. Out of the box it is not usable; it's slow and and feels like there is something blocking the cube from moving. However, after much perseverance and breaking in, the cube becomes very usable, fast, and smooth. Like I said you have to tension the cube and lube the core of it yourself, but after all that, it's pretty amazing.