The Angstrom AoSu GTS2 M is a compact and fast magnetic 4x4 with crisp, clean turning. This factory-magnetic puzzle features an impressive design that minimizes catching and lockups. Lubed with Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37, this puzzle features a faster, cleaner feel that is superior to a standard silicone setup.
Original puzzle made by MoYu. It features an Angstrom Research logo on the red side.
- Angstrom AoSu 4x4 GTS2 M
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Angstrom Research Collectible Card
- 17.42 4x4 WR Single - Sebastian Weyer, September 2019
- 18.25 4x4 WR Single - Sebastian Weyer, August 2019
- 1:19.20 4x4 Blindfolded WR Single - Stanley Chapel, April 2019
- 1:10.68 4x4 Blindfolded WR Single - Stanley Chapel, April 2019
- 1:08.07 4x4 Blindfolded WR Single - Stanley Chapel, July 2019
- 1:06.84 4x4 Blindfolded WR Single - Stanley Chapel, August 2019
- 1:06.23 4x4 Blindfolded WR Single - Stanley Chapel, November 2019
- 1:02.51 4x4 Blindfolded WR Single - Stanley Chapel, December 2019
- 1:21.81 4x4 Blindfolded WR Mean - Stanley Chapel, July 2019
- 1:21.12 4x4 Blindfolded WR Mean - Stanley Chapel, August 2019
- 1:12.55 4x4 Blindfolded WR Mean - Stanley Chapel, September 2019
- 1:08.76 4x4 Blindfolded WR Mean - Stanley Chapel, December 2019
21.46 4x4x4 ER Average - Sebastian Weyer, July 2019
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube has been very impressive. Glides where you want it to go
I really like this puzzle, out of the box it’s a tiny bit too tight for my liking but it’s smooth fast and kind of crunchy. The corner cutting is like 1.8 pieces and reverse is like 1 piece. Compared to the MGC It has much less frequent pops and lock ups, but I find that for me the inner layer magnets are too strong unlike the MGC’s. The inner magnets make it hard to do some algorithms but are very nice on 3x3 stage. I do think it’s a little expensive for the $55 price tag but I do really enjoy solving this puzzle and I highly recommend it.
My prevoius 4x4 is myu aosu.. from 2016.
This is night and day. my 3x3 phase of the solve is significantly faster, with my OLL and PLL turn speed being almost the same as my 3x3 cubes. when turning this newer cube, compared to the older, I realize now how much effort I was putting into turning the older model. also M slices (with both middle layers) are pretty easy. the magnets help hold the two layers together, making M-slice based Z-perm and H-perm a solid option.
My previous PB was 1:48, Ao5 was 2:09, and Ao12 around 2:18. With this cube, I've gotten (in less than a week) 1:32 pb, Ao5 1:51, and Ao12 1:56. It's night and day. I actually think I can work towards being sub 1:30 with this cube.
This cube is very good. The outer layers are good enough that, if they were on a 3x3, they would be my main. The inner layers are the problems, though. The magnets are way too strong. Otherwise this cube is amazing. It comes a bit tight out of the box. There are better options for way better prices that I would recommend though.
This is now the best 4x4 that I own, no wonder it was used to compete and holds the WR. Amazing and highly recommended.
Angstrom AoSu 4x4 GTS2 M
This puzzle is pure joy to solve! An amazing setup on an amazing cube!
Great cube and setup. Highly recommend
Angstrom AoSu 4x4 GTS2 M
This cube is great. The outers are like turning a cloud and the magnet strength is great. The inners though, have very strong magnets, a bit too strong for my liking. you don't really feel them while solving though, which is what is important. the Angstrom setup is amazing and 9.9/10 would always reccomend this cube.