The Angstrom Embroidered Bag is a red velvet bag with a high-quality Angstrom Logo embroidered on the front. This bag is 14cm x 16cm and can hold all WCA puzzles up to 68mm in size.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I generally dont use cube bags, but even if I did I would not recommend this. After using it once, I pulled my cube out to find tons of tiny little black fibers on the surface of my cube. This concerned me that those black fibers also made their way into the center of my cube, which is not a good thing.
Maybe if I threw this into the wash a few times, those black fibers would go away, but i dont want to test it. The bag is well made though.
The bag quality is good, but there's this "problem" that always annoys me whenever I take the cube out of the bag- it's that there are small black dust/fibers on the cube and when I began cleaning my cube, I saw that they were even on the center pieces and a tiny bit inside the cube infrastructure. I haven't really had any problems with this dust/fiber things but if it does become a problem then it is a bit disappointing.
Linda bolsa, es suave y tiene un color muy vibrante, definitivamente llama la atención asi que es mejor que seas sub 8 seg para usarla jaja