Angstrom GAN 356 M 3x3
The Angstrom GAN 356 M is a light and fast mid-range magnetic speedcube. This puzzle comes with GAN’s unique hand adjustable Numerical IPG Core and is equipped with standard strength magnets. The Angstrom GAN 356 M is lubed with a balanced mixture of Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37, which provides a fast and controllable feel that is superior to that of a traditional silicone setup.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by GAN. It features an Angstrom logo on the red side.
- Angstrom GAN 356 M
- Cubicle Cube Stand (Assorted Color)
- Angstrom Research Collectible Card
- Additional tensioning nuts
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this as a gift and it is just the most satisfying cube to turn. I also have a RS3M 2020 which is a great cube, but the GAN 356 M is just a whole step up. Would definitely recommend!
This is honestly in my opinion great but I cannot say much because I don't have the Gan 356 M or angstrom lubes. This is the first cube I had with an Angstrom Lube and this has some what of a sandy feel well it is unique. I suppose this is because of the angstrom lubes but it is good other than that. This is very controllable and stable which I personally like. This is worthy enough to be a main but I am not sure if a Gan 356 M has a sandy feel. If it does this is a perfect alternative but the normal one I assume may be great if it doesn't have this sandy feel. I cant say much because I haven't broken my cube in yet. I hope it has great effects!