Angstrom GAN13 M MagLev UV 3x3
The GAN13 M MagLev UV 3x3 is the famous manufacturer's latest flagship 3x3. This puzzle is loaded with 88 magnets! 8 core magnets, 56 piece magnets, 12 repulsion magnets, and 12 maglev rings all come together to give you the most amazing 3x3 ever conceived. Our Angstrom GAN13 M Maglev UV 3x3 comes lubed with a balanced mixture of Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas and DNM-37. This lube combination provides a fast, buttery and long-lasting feel that you can’t find anywhere else!
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what’s covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by GAN. It features an Angstrom Research logo on the red side.
- Magnets: setting 3
- Center Travel: setting 3
- Maglev: setting 5
- Lubes: Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, DNM-37
- Angstrom GAN13 MagLev UV 3x3
- Angstrom Collectible Card
- Cubicle Cubicle Stand (Assorted Color)
- GAN13 Accessory Box
- GAN13 Plastic Case and Adjustment Tool
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The package was a bit late, but I don't care, and the box magnet thing broke, which I noticed to be common after seeing other reviews. The cube was a bit slow out of the box, but after a bunch of solves and some Mystic, it was great. My average dropped to 12 from 15, which is a noticeable improvement. I love this cube, the UV coating is really shiny, much more grip.