Angstrom MGC 4x4
The Angstrom MGC 4x4 is lubed with a combination of Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37 on the pieces. This creates an incredibly quick and clean feel, free from the drag ordinary silicone lubricants can produce.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by YJ. It features an Angstrom Research logo on the red side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Dry OOTB which i personally like but if you don't it gets better if you solve on it like 10 times.
Amazing 4x4! Out of the box it was too slow, but after break-in, it sped up immensely, and beat out my Aosu GTS2 M. Only problem is that the inner layers are a bit slower than the outer layers, but a bit of DNM can fix that.
This almost instantly became my main. Aside from having to wipe a bit of lube from the outside, there is pretty much nothing wrong with this out of the box, the turning is really fast but still controllable. Definitely recommend this one