Angstrom MGC 5x5
The Angstrom MGC 5x5 is a light and fast magnetic 5x5 at a great price. This puzzle features a moderately strong magnetic feel that is very similar to most flagship 5x5’s on the market. This puzzle is lubed with a balanced mixture of Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37. This combination provides a fast and controllable feel, and is superior to a traditional silicone setup.
.Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by YJ. It features an Angstrom logo on the red side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love this 5x5. It came perfect out of the box with that classic Angstrom feel. I ended up putting two drops of DNM-37 in it, because I wanted it just a bit faster, although you really don’t have to. The only problem I have run into, is that it occasionally pops; but it is really not a big deal. 5x5 has basically become my favorite event, because of this cube
I highly recommend it.
This is the first Angstrom cube I bought and I wasn't disappointed. Everything feels very fast but not too fast and the layers are super smooth. My only complaint is it comes pretty lose but this is something that can be easily fixed
This was my first ever premium puzzle and it was awesome.my only issue was that it was fairly loose and there was some spring noise, but some max command fixed that.Other than that I feel it is worth getting if you want to get into 5x5