The Angstrom MGC 7x7 is one of our premium versions of the factory magnetized 7x7 by YJ. This cube is set up with Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37, which creates fast and controllable feel that is superior to a traditional silicone setup.
Original puzzle made by YJ. It features an Angstrom logo on the red side.
- Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, DNM-37
Angstrom MGC 7x7
Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
Angstrom Research Collectible Card
- Accessory Box
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Really smooth 7x7 with the Angstrom setup. Also, it did not take much time to break in. It is a little bigger than my old main which was the spark but this cube doesn't seem to pop as much for me either.
Good cube, broken most of my PBs with it. My only issue is that I get quite a few pops every couple of solves even after tightening the tensions. Could just be because of my turning style though.
like all mgs you get set up by the cubicle, this will pop unless you tighten it a bit once you tighten it you should be set
This cube is great, it’s smooth and controllable, fair warning before you buy this cube, it needs a bit of breaking in, when it arrived the cube felt slow and kinda hard to turn, I thought it was the tensions, but it wasn’t, but I did about 6 regular solves on this and a few y perms and have finally broken it in, now is my favorite cube to turn next to the mgc 6x6.
The cube is so incredibly gummy. It might be fine after like 50 solves but it’s incredibly hard for me to even try to do that because the cube is so hard to turn.