Angstrom MGC2 Elite 2x2
The Angstrom MGC2 Elite 2x2 features an innovative center/edge magnetic mechanism that offers great control and stability. This puzzle is lubed with Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37. This a fast and long-lasting mixture that is superior to a traditional silicone setup.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by YJ. It features an Angstrom Research logo on the red side.
Angstrom MGCElite 2x2
Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
Angstrom Research Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Yes, this is a good cube, without question. This cube can flow beautifully, emphasis on can. For me, corner twists seem abundant, which really messes up my solve flow. I've also had 3 pops using this cube, tightening has helped somewhat, but I've still had these issues. This is probably the favorite 2x2 I have, but the twist/pop issues could keep it from being used in competition for me. It is a really fast cube with excellent corner cutting. I have adjusted to the new magnetic system, but I do find myself periodically missing the conventional magnetization style. So yes, I would recommend it, but there is a few reliability issues.
I love it it turns with such precision it is impossible to put down