The Armadillo Cube is a neat-looking, 12-colored 3x3 "sticker" mod, with durable, colored tiles in place of the stickers. The puzzle has a semi-pillowed form, and it turns well right out of the box. To solve the puzzle, restore the puzzle to its original form, or you can peel off the tiles and easily reattach them to reset the puzzle.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I Have one because I donated to it on kickstarter, very stiff out of the box but good for a new cube
Out of the box, this was pretty stiff, so I recommend buying some weight 4 with it. However, after lubrication, this became an excellent puzzle, and it is a pleasure to turn and solve. It has different challenges on the box that you can try, and the tiles pop off pretty easily, just in case it's too difficult for you. I would recommend this to pretty much anyone.
NOTE: Only two of the axis have screws. The other four have pins, so there is no way to tension it properly, and that is why I shaved off a star.