The Ayi 4x4x3 is the latest full-function cuboid from Ayi Toys. It features smooth rotations right out of the box.
Comes unstickered with a set of stickers and application tape so you decide the placement of the stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Cube turns great and is a ton of fun!
It's clear there was a lot of thought and time that went into this.
Never expected to love this one as much as I did. Quickly becoming my favorite cuboid, i got the love goggles on and ain't taking them off anytime soon. -C.C. OUT!
This is my favorite Cuboid. It is awesome! First you get the centers on each side. Then you edge pair. Then you solve it like a 3x3x2. Parity also makes it more challenging. I definitely recommend this puzzle. I can ever speed solve with it because of its great quality.