The Ayi 4x4x5 is one of the largest, mass-produced cuboids available. It features smooth rotations right out of the box.
Comes unstickered with a set of stickers and application tape so you decide the placement of the stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I've known this puzzle is prone to popping so I left this one on the bottom of my wishlist. But like an addict I needed to get my cuboid fix. It does indeed pop like fireworks on the 4th of July! Gotta be careful as some of the pieces are hollow inside (like my ex) and can catch. Turn careful folks! -C.C. OUT!
Honestly I was excited to get a large cuboid like this, but it came with the wrong stickers. It came with 4x4 stickers that were too big for the cuboid's pieces. It has okay turning but the incorrect stickers is a bit disappointing.