Ayi Full-Function 4x4x5 (Limited Edition)
This Ayi 4x4x5 is a limited edition, transparent purple, fully functional puzzle. It comes with a set of stickers which you can apply yourself. This is a beautiful cube that would look good in any collection.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I've loved 4x4x5s since I was a kid, trying to make my own from an Eastsheen cube. Putting the finishing touches on this cuboid by stickering it myself brought me right back into that headspace, making it fun.
The turning isn't comp ready or anything, but so far I haven't had any real issues. No corner cutting, but also no serious catching that I've seen.
Would be a 5/5 if it came with enough stickers to choose my own sticker scheme. You only get enough yellow and white to sticker the top and bottom side, so now it doesn't match my other cuboids around the same size.