The Ayi 5x5x4 is one of the largest, mass-produced cuboids available. It features smooth rotations right out of the box.
Comes unstickered with a set of stickers and application tape so you decide the placement of the stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Cuboids, so-called because they're not really cubes, are harder than cubes due to move restrictions and the 4x5x5 is no exception. Tackle it only if you've conquered the cube and many of the smaller cuboids.
This cube came pretty stiff, and the inside layers still are. I haven't had many problems with it though. The colors are Ayi's shades and they are pretty good. It's lots of fun to play with, but it's pretty complex. I recommend it for people who can solve cuboids and who do not mind it being a bit hard to turn.
At first, the cube turned terribly and locked up a lot. After a few solved and tensioning it became very pleasant to turn. However, due to the carelessness of a friend my rwb corner broke off. The connection between the corner piece and the mechanism part of the piece is very easy to break, so be cautious. Good puzzle if you're willing to put the time in to break it in.
I got this cube for my birthday opened it not impressed inner layers are horrendous could barley turn them center pieces just fall out when solving locks up and while I was solving the corner broke off just snapped I was not even able to solve the cube once and all of this happened so not worth the money