This Ayi 5x5x4 is an ice blue transparent 5x5x4 that is fully functional. It comes with sticker which you can apply. If you enjoy cuboids, this is a great chance to get a limited release 5x5x4!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
When I first saw this puzzle I wanted to get the 4 x 4 x 5 with it so that way I can learn it eventually and also learn this one. I am thinking it was all the same because the 4 x 4 x 5 does not have sides that turn at 90° it only has sides to turn at 180°. Otherwise I like this puzzle and I Think it is a good addition to anybody’s collection because of the color of the plastic. By the way the only downside of this puzzle is you have to stick it yourself, but you can leave the stickers off if you like because the puzzle does have a nice color to it.
Very fun to solve, but the turning is poor and the puzzle fell apart in my hands during the first solve.
Love the way the blue plastic looks fully stickered.