Blind Cube 3x3
The Blind Cube is a cube meant to assist blind solvers. Each face has a different pattern on it resembling the sides of dice. These patterns, resembling Braille can be distinguished by touch.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So this cube may be intended to be solved blindfolded...but that really isn't necessary. The fact that it is all one color and that you have to pay attention to the orientation of the center pieces makes this a nice alternative to a regular 3x3. Eventually I would like to solve it blindfolded but for right now I am very happy solving it as-is.
I have only seen one other 3x3 puzzle designed for the blind. Compared to the other puzzle this puzzles has much better turning and just feels over all better. The only thing keeping this puzzle from being WCA legal is the lack of colors on the puzzle. The WCA does make allowances for those with blindness to use puzzles like this.
I have not yet mastered making sure the centers are correctly orientated with this puzzle yet though. The 1,4, and 5 have not become a problem. The 2,3, and 6 though get me every solve on day 1 with this puzzle.
I would suggest this to anyone who has any form of sight problems. It's great that this cube exist.
This is an interesting concept. I really like the concept. I have a question though: Is this wca legal?
This cube has very nice turning. However, this cube is NOT COMPETITION LEGAL as the noticeable bump technically counts as a logo, and there are no stickers. However it is a nice cube.