The Calvin's Dinosaur puzzles are fun and educational! This Brachiosaurus 2x2x3 is great for solving, playing, or collecting. The actual Brachiosaurus lived in North America 154-150 million years ago.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
It is a very cute cube. My 9 year of daughter, who is very careful with things, broke it when trying to solve for the first time. It just came apart. Not sure if we got a defective cube, or the build quality isn't good. I've ordered many cubes from TheCubicle and this is the first time I've had an issue with a purchase.
Thanks for your review! Luckily, it doesn't look like anything is broken. Here is a video that shows how to assemble a similar puzzle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMVTJ8MfNHc