Burr Puzzle - Ball in the Cage
This is a burr puzzle which means it does not turn like a classical twisty puzzle. It is made of individual pieces that can be moved in order to disassemble the puzzle.
The Ball in the Cage puzzle consists of 12 stick pieces and a ball. The goal is to free the red ball from its cage. But the first move might trick you!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
At first, it looks pretty daunting and if you pay attention to clockwise pieces and counterclockwise if you know what I mean, this is extremely fun to build and to destroy over and over again. I have been doing block puzzles similar to this since I was only three years old along with many other puzzles and it just came automatic as I pieced the singular pieces together with other adjacent pieces. Definitely looking forward to ordering more of these variations in the near future