Calvin'x 3x3x5 Cross Cube is a shape-shifting 3x3x5 cuboid that resembles a cross when solved. It turns smoothly and feels sturdy. Comes in a clear plastic box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I enjoyed figuring out this puzzle. If you haven't read my other cuboid reviews, I enjoy solving cuboids such as the 3x3x5. This Calvin's 3x3x5 Cross Cube takes it a step further and makes solving cuboids even more enjoyable. This puzzle got me into 5x5's since this puzzle is basically a 5x5 without corner pieces and edge pieces. So if you are already a 5x5 solver, this puzzle will be boring for you.
For anyone that knows cuboids, the quality of cuboids are nothing like the top brands of 3x3's, 4x4's, or 5x5's. So in knowing that fact, you just have to realize that cuboids are more for enjoyment and a leisurely solve. The ends of this puzzle rub horribly on the other sides, which damages the stickers. It also turns like a Rubik's brand puzzle. If you can overlook these flaws and want a new challenge, then I recommend this puzzle for anyone wanting a neat addition to their collection.
This puzzle was very easy to solve. Combining the concept of a 3x3x5 into this is absolutely genius. The puzzle itself does not turn that great. I constantly have misalignment issues and would result in having to do a R3 instead of a R'. Aside from that it is a cool puzzle to add to my collection.