Calvin's 3x3x5 Fisher Star Cuboid
The Calvin's 3x3x5 Fisher Star Cuboid is a shape mod of the 3x3x5 fisher cuboid in which each of the 3x3 layers resembles a star. The star pattern makes solving the Fisher Star Cuboid a unique challenge compared to the original 3x3x5 fisher cuboid.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love cuboids and this one has an attractive star design and nice stickers. For me the turning was too squishy and catchy which seems to be a feature of a lot of cuboids. My personal orthopedic challenges made this one tough for me! My 3x3x7 Witeden is smooth and balanced, so I was hoping for the same solving experience. Perhaps the manufacturing of my particular one was just not up to par with the rest.
Glad I tried it though.