Calvin's 3x3x5 Super Cuboid
The Calvin's Puzzle Super 3x3x5 series features fully functional circles on each side, which may be turned to make solving this puzzle an even more difficult challenge. Currently only available in stickerless.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is one of the coolest cuboids and the first in my collection. It is relatively easy to solve, while still proving a challenge. The inner circles that make it "super" allow the cube to be turned in even more complex ways then the standard 3x3x5.
My only complaint is that if you are trying to turn it the inner circles can easily be twisted accidentally.
Overall great cuboid for any cuber if you are willing to pay the price.
Out of the box this puzzle catches a lot, I noticed that the edges where separating a bit but after pushing all of them together the catching stoped. It is a very fun puzzle and I have had no problems with it since.
Out of the box,it turns terrible,you can't put lube in it,because it will leak when you shapeshifts it,after playing with it for a week,it breaks in a lot,this has become my favorite cuboid already.But remember,the only way to make this thing turns better,is to BREAK IT IN.